Mr. Diagnostic - The leader in onsite Automotive Diagnostics and Programming!!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Hyundai connector issues
Manufacturer Badge Misconceptions
Proper Diagnostics
Maintenance of todays Vehicles
Miss conceptions of hourly rates.

Categories

Automotive
Automotive Diagnostics
Economic Choices
powered by

Mr Diagnostics Thoughts

Hyundai connector issues

I had a good one a few weeks ago that I wanted to share. A Hyundai car was having ABS issues. The light was on and they couldn't communicate with the module. They checked for power and ground on the terminals to the module by back probing them and everything tested fine so they changed the module with a used one. The same problem was there. They sent it to the dealer and they said the used module was junk. The customer went and got another one and it did the same as the other two. The dealer told them they needed to buy a brand new one and it would be fixed. This is when I get the call to get involved. I test power and ground at the module and it is there. We unplugged all the sensors and checked wiring between the module and sensors...it checked out fine. At this point I would have said bad module too. Then I remembered a problem I had with Hyundai O2 sensors. The plugs that mated together for the O2 sensor had pin grip issues. The pins in the plug didn't make a good connection. I asked the customer if the plug came with any of the used modules. One of them did. We took the plug and slid it onto the module and you could feel the difference between the plug from the cars wiring harness and the plug from the used unit. The used one was much tighter and slid on harder than the one wired to the vehicle. I advised the customer on how to splice the used connector into the vehicles harness. He called a few days later and said it worked. There are tools out there to test pin grip for most plugs and most people don't have them. If you are going to test electronics I strongly suggest buying a set. It could save you a lot of time and misdiagnosis.

31 Comments to Hyundai connector issues:

Comments RSS
Zentiz on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:36 PM
The client went and got another and it did likewise as the other two. The merchant let them know they expected to purchase a fresh out of the box new one and it would be settled. This is the point at which I get the call to get included. I test control and ground at the module and it arrives. We unplugged every one of the sensors and checked wiring between the module and sensors...it looked at fine. As of right now I would have said terrible module as well. Thanks!

Anonymous on Thursday, August 25, 2016 11:37 PM
rty

Tonya K. Ibanez on Friday, September 02, 2016 2:35 PM
My car had ABS issues few days ago. But, I fixed this by going to a repair shop. I got my car with the help of preapproved car loan and this blog provides valuable information that is useful for car owners like me. Thanks for this discussion.

fhfdgfd on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:03 AM
fdgfdgfd

dffdgd on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:08 AM
fdgfdg

bestdisertation on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:15 AM
Everyone can get better and informative tips here after reading this useful and hepful mrdiagnosticmobile blog. Mostly it has been sharing about hyundai connector issues,keep doing in the same way.

smith on Thursday, March 02, 2017 9:39 AM
Great to know about this site really very impressive and helpful for all,thanks for sharing with http://uktopwriters.com/best-essay-writing-services/. All are using this site daily for great information.

IT Jobs in Indore on Friday, April 07, 2017 3:44 AM
Nice post.. Keep sharing articles.

loegmrntdherid1 on Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:03 AM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

britishessaywriter on Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:45 AM
Dynasty of the man has been filled for the occupation for the humans. The change is devised or the pertinent use of the struggle for the moves for all candidates.

Top Gun Tom Cruise J on Monday, December 17, 2018 4:46 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

cheap iselin limo service on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:44 AM
Just wait and see, courteous and give them a chance considering the fact that once they've got payment your very best bet may be to use kindness as your weapon of alternative and see exactly how much additionally you're going to get like I did the surprisingly 1st time

assignment writing companies on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:37 AM
Good to see the details regarding the program performed by Mark Diamond. You can checkout youtube for getting more details about his performance. It was definitely a great entertainment for people. Hope that you will update with more details over here.

help with essay solution on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:29 AM
From this post, i came to know about the details regarding this Mark Diamond the original king and country show. You can check out youtube for further details about this show. It’s good to see the details you have shared here. I am expecting more from here.

Top Gun Tom Cruise J on Sunday, December 23, 2018 11:51 AM
Planning to go the court for the case that I was victims and to prove the crime of the robbers to robbed my house. This plan that you are discussing about was have the separate room there at the court for the hearing

Paralegals in Brampton on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 6:24 AM
very time I walk pass this scenery and have a look at it for a moment, it makes me feel calm and peaceful. It is my garden. Occasionally, I spend some time in it. It’s a wonderland that makes me forget about the time flying away or how the sun is moving towards the West.

essay writing uk on Friday, January 04, 2019 1:02 AM
If you want to beat your record in your limitation, then it's necessary to maintain your lifestyle and boost your activities. If you're thinking and want to write an essay about your work of literature and want to beat you fail, then you can make a good attempt from this area.

assignment help online on Friday, January 04, 2019 1:02 AM
On the coming vocation of mine I am planning to go for outside to have some carouse dinner. I think I have to book a time on this for some new experiences.

Petter on Friday, January 18, 2019 7:07 PM
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that produce the largest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Dissertation writing services UK on Friday, January 18, 2019 7:08 PM
Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for providing these details.

Michael Giametta on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 6:11 AM
ASDASDASD

astronomy homework help on Thursday, March 07, 2019 1:45 PM
Really excited to see that now on this platform one can avail cheap writing by the most professional writers. really happy that this kind of platform is also available.

Kris Thorkelson on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:27 AM
This is where the role of the steadiest companies in the field of medicine bring the best solution to the problem. We are talking about the Kris Thorkelson Company that made the life of millions of people around the world easier than ever before.

Whale Watching in Cabo on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:10 PM
ABS issues are a mess. You should guide us the details while buying a used car. It will be helpful. thanks

papersplanet on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:14 AM
A very informative blog spills the chef d oeuvre of diagnosis the automobile conundrums. This post is very much useful post and it gives a fulcrum for managing the technology nowadays. I appreciate this momentous workshop

top gun maverick jacket on Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:37 AM
Yes the author is right the word of every statement is correct i am very thankful to the author to share this information with me and other.

Dissertation Writing Services UK on Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:09 PM
Hyundai car is one of those popular cars in the world, which almost every person wishes to have to. writing contains the information defines the features of this car and many others, for the visitors of the site.

Quran recitation on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 6:26 AM
I read all your story its really amazing please keep sharing.

LivingSocial Promo Code on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 6:29 AM
What do you mean by ABS issues? please describe your topic from more words.

science homework help on Friday, May 10, 2019 5:00 PM
I registered my complaint last time as well but no impact.The issues are standing at the same place without any movement.I expect serious action on this.

ewritingservice.com review on Friday, May 31, 2019 3:01 PM
My husband faced same issue. He had no idea about its solution. He recovered that in a few days then. I thought visited some post like this one to get help.